Parempuyre HQ could not return empty handed, with 6 nominations, Golden Run Courir33 .
is the first youth who was rewarded with Jennifer Mozuelos Promising Actress category. A thousand times deserved reward in view of its performance.
is indeed a great pleasure for us that Jennifer has taken a club membership to come and share our workouts. I can assure you, for trying to follow the output from Sunday that Jennifer will soon ... very quickly and did not finish to advance, and all this at age 20! BRAVO! After
legs, was the head that were awarded Gold Run. Our president was Gilbert voted "best leader".
I do not know what to say so this award is deserved as he is involved in this club. All who knew him by attending his side to carry out all activities of the CA Parempuyre know it. It is normal that his work is now recognized in the middle of the run.
I know he will say that thanks to all the world and he shares this award with all the club .... but no, she is the one for him, all the time for all good ideas and all his kindness. Re-BRAVO!
Just look at what lies ahead for the weeks and months to come .... Upcoming club
with 100% registration offered: March 6, the Langon-Bazas , March 13 the 10km St Médart and April 3 the Marathon de Montauban (10km or semi!). And this is only the first half .... The vacuum
Grenier : With an organization that is better, this flea market in only two accomplishments has become a staple of the region. This year the club will still mobilize to accommodate exhibitors and visitors.
The Round Parempuyre : Again a lot is being more than six months of the race and others are already doing as rewards, timing etc..
Well, I think I got a little carried away ...... I think Gilbert is going to have a little share this award because as each year we will have it can count on the club members and volunteers who always answers to the delight of all!
0 comments:
Post a Comment