A CUCKOO FOR OUR FOREIGN VISITORS
our blog yesterday posted a record attendance with 272 page views. Certainly for large sites is negligible but for us ..... well it's a new record. I do
not communicate the hours of connections (it's not good to surf at the office!) but what I can tell you is that we read regularly from the United States, Canada (cuckoo Leon), the UAE (I think I know who it sagit ...), Israel, Germany and Belgium
It would be great if all these people come on the forum and we can share our passion with them.
So thank you to you to come and take news of a small club in the country of good wine and good living. Do not hesitate, stop by our forum for us to say hello!
A little info additional site, the forum and the Facebook page of the club are very easily accessible from a webphone, you can leave messages in particular. Try, if your plan allows, you'll see it's great!
0 comments:
Post a Comment