Monday, November 22, 2010

Where Do You Find The Vase In Poptropica

OF GROWING SUCCESS! NEW CHAMPION SPONSORSHIP

Sunday drives rise in power!

With the return of Franck and Sylvie, and a first for Yann, it is not less than 17 riders who were present on Sunday. I must say that it is already time to prepare for next spring and the first races .... the Langon-Bazas will soon arrive!

But before that, there is a dance card full well completed for the CA Parempuyre.
With this weekend's marathon Béhobie-San Sebastian Thierry Mozuelos, marathon La Rochelle Oliver and Mary, The Cross Gujan where I'm sure the club will be represented next week and the 10km Arcachon where there will be a big shift in carpooling.

this year HQ will Parempuyre represented his city at the regional, national but also European.

Here you go!
Paris Marathon, Berlin Marathon, Marathon Athens Marathon Behobia-San Sebastian Marathon Village, Marathon of the first ribs, Medoc Marathon, Marathon of La Rochelle and upcoming London Marathon for spring!

I hope not to have forgotten, and here I only spoke marathons ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment