This is not my habit and I hope that Francis will not mind but I shall hereafter the entire email he sent me for the marathon in Athens. His words are correct and I do not want to distort his emotion.
"Hello
Some news of two athletes in Athens lost, rest assured you they have returned.
performance will not be retained, but the memories are immense: what emotions to enter a stadium which has known as history.
And the route from Marathon to Athens to the motorway, that's not good but the audience is there and it's Latin, thus: GREAT ATMOSPHERE
I gotta give a big hats off to my two companions and Jean Philippe Kees Libourne a buddy who kept up with me 42.195 km
The reward has been up: on the steps of this magnificent stadium a great wine from St Emilion chateau LARMANDE 1955 and then ......... it is for me.
Thank you all, that was my last marathon
sporting gentlemen I salute you.
@ + Francis "
0 comments:
Post a Comment