I can not sleep. I think. I metaphor. I summarize. Within minutes the puzzle takes shape and takes shape in my head to publish a text the next day. A very personal text, through which I can express things that have hitherto escaped my words. With beautiful forms. I even found a fun way, as long as you like black humor. And a band that sticks to his words. But I'm too lazy to get out, turn on the computer and play the typists. I read again in my head. The stores. Tomorrow I face by myself arriving at work.
morning. I finally fall asleep. I actually did a nice dream. I kissed Julianne Moore. But everything was erased. Before my word processor and my coffee, do come back to me a few snippets that I can not articulate. The form has completely disappeared. Because of my lazy night, I do my best never publish texts.
Soundtrack:
Beck - Nobody's Fault But My Own
morning. I finally fall asleep. I actually did a nice dream. I kissed Julianne Moore. But everything was erased. Before my word processor and my coffee, do come back to me a few snippets that I can not articulate. The form has completely disappeared. Because of my lazy night, I do my best never publish texts.
Soundtrack:
Beck - Nobody's Fault But My Own
0 comments:
Post a Comment